Smart home in crisis
It's no secret that the crisis in the economy is forcing us to abandon the so-called luxury items. A smart home, in the understanding of most consumers, is an attribute of luxury. A thing expensive and necessary only in order to amuse one's pride. However, Ebuilding specialists have prepared a list of what can be automated without spending a lot of money, but creating significant savings in energy consumption, which will grow along with utility tariffs, which are being pushed forward by the recent inflation.
1. Dispatch systems.
This is the first thing you should think about if it is not clear what, how and at what time you spend money, it is not clear how to save. Automation of data collection from metering devices is, first of all, your key to understanding exactly your specifics of energy consumption. How much light is on. How much do you pay for air conditioning, gas for water. Yes, of course, there are Internet services of this kind, but they are scattered and not always convenient, here the information is stored in a form ready for analysis. After the first figures are received, you can begin a detailed analysis of what the market offers.
2. Power cut devices
This is not only a remote shutdown — it also turns off electrical appliances under certain conditions. For example:
- a thermostat that will turn off your electric heating when the set temperature is reached, you can also turn off underfloor heating
- Turn off all the lights in the house based on the motion sensor in a certain period of time
- Turn off assistive devices.
- Priority relay to solve the problem of lack of power in suburban areas.
All these devices are not so expensive, often they do not require additional power and a central computer to work. The disadvantages flow from the advantages. You cannot configure all devices from a single center, set many parameters, write complex usage scenarios. But in some cases, they can save a lot.
2. Application of energy efficient technologies.
We will not talk about the benefits of LED light bulbs. But the scope of energy-efficient technologies includes many devices, here are just some of them.
- Dimmers that dim the lighting on a timer. There are dimmers equipped with a built-in luxmeter to keep the illumination constant depending on the time of day.
- Windows with automatic ventilation system with temperature sensor
- Modern insulation and finishing materials
- Unified home control system.
You can learn more about a particular system in the relevant sections on our website.
3. Autonomous power supply.
This is a rather expensive way to save money. Ebuilding specialists identify 2 main scenarios for using these devices
- Storage of energy using external sources. (solar panels)
- Energy reserve using the difference between day and night rates.
The first is applicable in the southern parts of our country or in the countryside. The new generation of solar panels shows its effectiveness even in central Russia. The second allows you to store cheap electricity at night and use it during the day. You seem to be constantly using the night rate.
This is not a complete list of possible ways to save money. Follow our publications and we will tell you about new ways to save money with ebuilding..
- 20.11.2023 Telegram bots for business Telegram bots have become an indispensable tool for business.
- 12.11.2023 Smart technologies for cars Smart technologies for cars is a set of innovative solutions that are designed to make driving safer, more convenient and more efficient.
- 01.11.2023 Mesh networks: a new level of communication Mesh networks is a new communication technology that offers a wireless network consisting of nodes that can be connected to each other directly.
- 30.10.2023 Digital Addressable Lighting Interface The Dali (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) protocol is a communication standard for controlling lighting in a smart home.
- 20.10.2023 Сommunication protocols Сommunication protocols that are used by smart home devices.
- 15.10.2023 Apple HomeKit Apple HomeKit is a smart home platform developed by Apple Inc.
- 05.09.2023 KNX smart home automation system KNX smart home automation system
- 02.08.2023 Amazon Alexa Amazon Alexa is a virtual assistant developed by Amazon that has become one of the most popular voice assistants in the world.
- 12.07.2023 Xiaomi Smart Home Xiaomi Smart Home is a line of products developed by Xiaomi, a Chinese electronics company known for its affordable and high-quality products.
- 01.06.2023 The Internet of Things (IoT) The Internet of Things (IoT)
- 15.05.2023 Popular devices for smart home in Europe A smart home is a home in which devices are automatically controlled and controlled using the Internet.
Smart homes in USA
Smart homes are becoming increasingly popular in America
- 26.03.2023 Batteries for the home can seriously make your life easier
- 24.02.2023 Zwave automation Examples of automation
- 18.11.2022 Smart home without wires: overview of modern technologies Overview of modern technologies
- 14.11.2022 Overview of Zwave equipment Overview of equipment and capabilities
Li-fi: Internet at the speed of light
Innovative data transfer solution
- 01.06.2022 Vision locks Office Locks
- 25.02.2022 About the Internet of Things Once again about the Internet of Things at the present stage of development
- 18.02.2022 Which wireless automation is better Which data transfer protocol is right for you?
- 16.08.2021 Netgear Arlo Smart Camera Home security without wires
- 15.05.2021 Smart home from Xiaomi We continue to introduce you to home automation
- 09.02.2021 Controller MAX New equipment is available for order
- 10.11.2020 Is it worth buying Chinese (Noname) LED lamps?
- 05.08.2020 FAQ 2 Answers to questions continued
- 04.05.2020 Examples of ebiding company's work
- 25.01.2020 Lightmer 2.0 and Plugger The new product line of the ebilding company
- 18.09.2019 WI-FI networks of the new generation at a frequency of 900MHz Smart Home
- 16.05.2019 Seamless roaming News from Ebilding
- 12.01.2019 MediaTek has introduced its smart home chip As part of CES 2016
- 28.12.2018 Happy New Year! Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
- 28.12.2018 Lightmer from ebilding The solution to the problem of unplugged light
- 24.07.2018 New control system for the z-wave protocol News from Ebilding
- 22.04.2018 Devices for electrical energy saving Weekly review of interesting devices/ways to save electricity
- 20.12.2017 To the world of innovative energy saving solutions together with ebuilding
- 18.11.2017 Modern methods of smart home management
- 11.05.2017 Ways to save on production Saving electrical energy is an important aspect in the conduct of production activities
- 11.11.2016 Overview of the Vera controller line Ready-made kits for automation of apartments and private houses are becoming more and more popular
- 21.10.2016 From a smart home to the Internet of Things
- 16.05.2016 Transportation of coolant media The problem of transportation of working and technological media of heat carriers
- 24.03.2016 Opening a website Our website starts working after the update
- 24.08.2015 Buy An Ebuilding System Ebuilding is your key to success
- 17.04.2015 Reconstruction of the Hotel building Reconstruction of the building for the construction of a \"3-star class hotel\"