We continue to introduce you to interesting devices developed by ebuilding at different times.
At one facility, the task was to ensure automatic start of the air conditioner when the diesel station is turned on in order to avoid overheating of the latter. There were no suitable solutions on the market, we had to come up with our own. The main problem was the customer's reluctance to connect directly to the air conditioner.
In order to enable the slave air conditioner, one more remote control from the air conditioner was needed). On this remote, instead of the start button, it is necessary to solder a two-wire wire to its contacts and lead it through the relay to control the 16U2 controller (Arduino Uno Rev3 http://fixled.ru/arduino/arduino-uno.html)
Of course, it was necessary to choose a case for all components, preferably one that would fit the board and power supply.
The most interesting task was to find a way to turn on the air conditioner. Turning on by increasing temperature seemed to be the most optimal, but large temperature differences in summer / winter did not allow to fine-tune the response threshold (the diesel engine was in the outside room.) But we used a 2-level system of temperature / noise type. When the temperature rose, the motion sensor turned on and if it caught rhythmic fluctuations for a certain time (from the operation of the diesel engine, the system started the air conditioner. It was not possible to start only by the motion sensor because the number of false positives was high. When the diesel stopped working when the energy was restored, the system also stopped working turned off the air conditioner by imitation of pressing the remote control button.
During the operation, no flaws were identified. The system works great to this day.
- 20.11.2023 Telegram bots for business Telegram bots have become an indispensable tool for business.
- 12.11.2023 Smart technologies for cars Smart technologies for cars is a set of innovative solutions that are designed to make driving safer, more convenient and more efficient.
- 01.11.2023 Mesh networks: a new level of communication Mesh networks is a new communication technology that offers a wireless network consisting of nodes that can be connected to each other directly.
- 30.10.2023 Digital Addressable Lighting Interface The Dali (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) protocol is a communication standard for controlling lighting in a smart home.
- 20.10.2023 Сommunication protocols Сommunication protocols that are used by smart home devices.
- 15.10.2023 Apple HomeKit Apple HomeKit is a smart home platform developed by Apple Inc.
- 05.09.2023 KNX smart home automation system KNX smart home automation system
- 02.08.2023 Amazon Alexa Amazon Alexa is a virtual assistant developed by Amazon that has become one of the most popular voice assistants in the world.
- 12.07.2023 Xiaomi Smart Home Xiaomi Smart Home is a line of products developed by Xiaomi, a Chinese electronics company known for its affordable and high-quality products.
- 01.06.2023 The Internet of Things (IoT) The Internet of Things (IoT)
- 15.05.2023 Popular devices for smart home in Europe A smart home is a home in which devices are automatically controlled and controlled using the Internet.
Smart homes in USA
Smart homes are becoming increasingly popular in America
- 26.03.2023 Batteries for the home can seriously make your life easier
- 24.02.2023 Zwave automation Examples of automation
- 18.11.2022 Smart home without wires: overview of modern technologies Overview of modern technologies
- 14.11.2022 Overview of Zwave equipment Overview of equipment and capabilities
Li-fi: Internet at the speed of light
Innovative data transfer solution
- 01.06.2022 Vision locks Office Locks
- 25.02.2022 About the Internet of Things Once again about the Internet of Things at the present stage of development
- 18.02.2022 Which wireless automation is better Which data transfer protocol is right for you?
- 16.08.2021 Netgear Arlo Smart Camera Home security without wires
- 15.05.2021 Smart home from Xiaomi We continue to introduce you to home automation
- 09.02.2021 Controller MAX New equipment is available for order
- 10.11.2020 Is it worth buying Chinese (Noname) LED lamps?
- 05.08.2020 FAQ 2 Answers to questions continued
- 25.01.2020 Lightmer 2.0 and Plugger The new product line of the ebilding company
- 20.11.2019 Smart Home in Crisis
- 18.09.2019 WI-FI networks of the new generation at a frequency of 900MHz Smart Home
- 16.05.2019 Seamless roaming News from Ebilding
- 12.01.2019 MediaTek has introduced its smart home chip As part of CES 2016
- 28.12.2018 Happy New Year! Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
- 28.12.2018 Lightmer from ebilding The solution to the problem of unplugged light
- 24.07.2018 New control system for the z-wave protocol News from Ebilding
- 22.04.2018 Devices for electrical energy saving Weekly review of interesting devices/ways to save electricity
- 20.12.2017 To the world of innovative energy saving solutions together with ebuilding
- 18.11.2017 Modern methods of smart home management
- 11.05.2017 Ways to save on production Saving electrical energy is an important aspect in the conduct of production activities
- 11.11.2016 Overview of the Vera controller line Ready-made kits for automation of apartments and private houses are becoming more and more popular
- 21.10.2016 From a smart home to the Internet of Things
- 16.05.2016 Transportation of coolant media The problem of transportation of working and technological media of heat carriers
- 24.03.2016 Opening a website Our website starts working after the update
- 24.08.2015 Buy An Ebuilding System Ebuilding is your key to success
- 17.04.2015 Reconstruction of the Hotel building Reconstruction of the building for the construction of a \"3-star class hotel\"