With rising electricity prices, buying various devices to save money no longer seems like a waste of money. Let's consider some of them. In the future, we will acquaint you with the latest trends in this area. Now we will consider what is already on the market. The specialists of our company have all the most up-to-date information on the energy saving market and will help you purchase data and any other products that will help save your money.
1. Universal thermostats.
Such devices are designed to control the microclimate in hanging. The feature of the modern generation of thermostats is their integration not only with heating radiators, but also with air conditioners, underfloor heating and automatic window ventilation systems. By combining different methods of heating/cooling the room, the optimum temperature/humidity can be achieved. If you have the equipment, you can link the receipt of outdoor temperature readings from a weather station or even from weather sites on the Internet, thanks to which the amazing effect of complete control over the weather in the house is achieved.
2. Power supply control devices.
The list of these devices is very wide. From simple sockets with a timer that turn off the power of household appliances at certain intervals, to modern devices with a calculation of the cost of electricity, allowing you to create scenarios for using one or another electrical appliance in conditions, for example, of a lack of electrical power at a suburban facility. Like many things in the modern world, such devices can be controlled via a smartphone. It is also possible to combine this technology with presence sensors and turn off electrical appliances (for example, musical equipment) when no one is in the room.
With the development of technology, it has become possible to use modern Lithium-ion batteries in the household and even in apartments. Yes, the cost of such devices is still high, but it is no longer exorbitant and, under certain operating conditions, can help save energy significantly. For example, with a two-rate tariff, you can store energy in batteries at night and spend it during the day, significantly reducing the cost of energy consumption. The specialists of the ebuilding company carried out a calculation according to which, with the existing drop in the cost of production of batteries, it will be possible to talk about real payback periods of about 5-7 years.
Of course, these are not all devices that are on the market. In subsequent publications, we will tell you which devices can be combined with each other to achieve maximum savings.
- 20.11.2023 Telegram bots for business Telegram bots have become an indispensable tool for business.
- 12.11.2023 Smart technologies for cars Smart technologies for cars is a set of innovative solutions that are designed to make driving safer, more convenient and more efficient.
- 01.11.2023 Mesh networks: a new level of communication Mesh networks is a new communication technology that offers a wireless network consisting of nodes that can be connected to each other directly.
- 30.10.2023 Digital Addressable Lighting Interface The Dali (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) protocol is a communication standard for controlling lighting in a smart home.
- 20.10.2023 Сommunication protocols Сommunication protocols that are used by smart home devices.
- 15.10.2023 Apple HomeKit Apple HomeKit is a smart home platform developed by Apple Inc.
- 05.09.2023 KNX smart home automation system KNX smart home automation system
- 02.08.2023 Amazon Alexa Amazon Alexa is a virtual assistant developed by Amazon that has become one of the most popular voice assistants in the world.
- 12.07.2023 Xiaomi Smart Home Xiaomi Smart Home is a line of products developed by Xiaomi, a Chinese electronics company known for its affordable and high-quality products.
- 01.06.2023 The Internet of Things (IoT) The Internet of Things (IoT)
- 15.05.2023 Popular devices for smart home in Europe A smart home is a home in which devices are automatically controlled and controlled using the Internet.
Smart homes in USA
Smart homes are becoming increasingly popular in America
- 26.03.2023 Batteries for the home can seriously make your life easier
- 24.02.2023 Zwave automation Examples of automation
- 18.11.2022 Smart home without wires: overview of modern technologies Overview of modern technologies
- 14.11.2022 Overview of Zwave equipment Overview of equipment and capabilities
Li-fi: Internet at the speed of light
Innovative data transfer solution
- 01.06.2022 Vision locks Office Locks
- 25.02.2022 About the Internet of Things Once again about the Internet of Things at the present stage of development
- 18.02.2022 Which wireless automation is better Which data transfer protocol is right for you?
- 16.08.2021 Netgear Arlo Smart Camera Home security without wires
- 15.05.2021 Smart home from Xiaomi We continue to introduce you to home automation
- 09.02.2021 Controller MAX New equipment is available for order
- 10.11.2020 Is it worth buying Chinese (Noname) LED lamps?
- 05.08.2020 FAQ 2 Answers to questions continued
- 04.05.2020 Examples of ebiding company's work
- 25.01.2020 Lightmer 2.0 and Plugger The new product line of the ebilding company
- 20.11.2019 Smart Home in Crisis
- 18.09.2019 WI-FI networks of the new generation at a frequency of 900MHz Smart Home
- 16.05.2019 Seamless roaming News from Ebilding
- 12.01.2019 MediaTek has introduced its smart home chip As part of CES 2016
- 28.12.2018 Happy New Year! Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
- 28.12.2018 Lightmer from ebilding The solution to the problem of unplugged light
- 24.07.2018 New control system for the z-wave protocol News from Ebilding
- 20.12.2017 To the world of innovative energy saving solutions together with ebuilding
- 18.11.2017 Modern methods of smart home management
- 11.05.2017 Ways to save on production Saving electrical energy is an important aspect in the conduct of production activities
- 11.11.2016 Overview of the Vera controller line Ready-made kits for automation of apartments and private houses are becoming more and more popular
- 21.10.2016 From a smart home to the Internet of Things
- 16.05.2016 Transportation of coolant media The problem of transportation of working and technological media of heat carriers
- 24.03.2016 Opening a website Our website starts working after the update
- 24.08.2015 Buy An Ebuilding System Ebuilding is your key to success
- 17.04.2015 Reconstruction of the Hotel building Reconstruction of the building for the construction of a \"3-star class hotel\"