We offer you an interesting product for home automation Netgear Arlo Wire-Free IP camera.
The following features distinguish this camera from other similar systems.
1. Completely wireless. The system uses batteries. A charge with smart use is enough for six months. Or more, depending on usage.
2. Smart motion sensor. The system allows you to configure the camera so that it reacts only to a certain movement or set usage scenarios (time, days of the week.)
3. Applications for IOS and Android
4. Arlo records video in 720p. The device is equipped with a lens with a fixed focal length and a field of view of 130 degrees.
5. Ease of installation. A special magnetic stand will knock down to fix the system anywhere where there is a metal surface
6. The camera is waterproof. This will allow the camera to be installed outdoors.
7. Base station for camera control. Represents the head port for system management.
8. Advanced night vision system.
Let's take a closer look at the base station. On the one hand, it is convenient that all the functionality is stored on a separate device. The base station allows you to control the device via the Internet "sharing" port. On the other hand, it complicates the integration of the camera into the overall system of the home system. It would be nice if ordinary Netgear routers had support for such devices. Ebuilding specialists are currently working on the possibility of integrating smart devices into a common home control system. The cost of the device starts from $ 180 for this amount you get one camera and a base station. The optimal set of 3 cameras, 2 magnetic holders and a base station costs $449, which is not that much for a fully functional video surveillance system. If desired, new modules are purchased separately.
Also in the product line is the Arlo Q wired camera, which can be used in conjunction with the Arlo Wire-Free system for surveillance in the home.
Integration of the camera into the overall security system remains a significant limitation. The system is capable of sending email notifications, and there are a number of sirens and GSM security devices on the market that can be programmed to activate when an email is received. Most likely, Nethear's next step will be to expand the list of supported devices: for example, due to a smoke sensor, a door / window opening sensor. We will keep a close eye on this product line and report any further changes.
- 20.11.2023 Telegram bots for business Telegram bots have become an indispensable tool for business.
- 12.11.2023 Smart technologies for cars Smart technologies for cars is a set of innovative solutions that are designed to make driving safer, more convenient and more efficient.
- 01.11.2023 Mesh networks: a new level of communication Mesh networks is a new communication technology that offers a wireless network consisting of nodes that can be connected to each other directly.
- 30.10.2023 Digital Addressable Lighting Interface The Dali (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) protocol is a communication standard for controlling lighting in a smart home.
- 20.10.2023 Сommunication protocols Сommunication protocols that are used by smart home devices.
- 15.10.2023 Apple HomeKit Apple HomeKit is a smart home platform developed by Apple Inc.
- 05.09.2023 KNX smart home automation system KNX smart home automation system
- 02.08.2023 Amazon Alexa Amazon Alexa is a virtual assistant developed by Amazon that has become one of the most popular voice assistants in the world.
- 12.07.2023 Xiaomi Smart Home Xiaomi Smart Home is a line of products developed by Xiaomi, a Chinese electronics company known for its affordable and high-quality products.
- 01.06.2023 The Internet of Things (IoT) The Internet of Things (IoT)
- 15.05.2023 Popular devices for smart home in Europe A smart home is a home in which devices are automatically controlled and controlled using the Internet.
Smart homes in USA
Smart homes are becoming increasingly popular in America
- 26.03.2023 Batteries for the home can seriously make your life easier
- 24.02.2023 Zwave automation Examples of automation
- 18.11.2022 Smart home without wires: overview of modern technologies Overview of modern technologies
- 14.11.2022 Overview of Zwave equipment Overview of equipment and capabilities
Li-fi: Internet at the speed of light
Innovative data transfer solution
- 01.06.2022 Vision locks Office Locks
- 25.02.2022 About the Internet of Things Once again about the Internet of Things at the present stage of development
- 18.02.2022 Which wireless automation is better Which data transfer protocol is right for you?
- 15.05.2021 Smart home from Xiaomi We continue to introduce you to home automation
- 09.02.2021 Controller MAX New equipment is available for order
- 10.11.2020 Is it worth buying Chinese (Noname) LED lamps?
- 05.08.2020 FAQ 2 Answers to questions continued
- 04.05.2020 Examples of ebiding company's work
- 25.01.2020 Lightmer 2.0 and Plugger The new product line of the ebilding company
- 20.11.2019 Smart Home in Crisis
- 18.09.2019 WI-FI networks of the new generation at a frequency of 900MHz Smart Home
- 16.05.2019 Seamless roaming News from Ebilding
- 12.01.2019 MediaTek has introduced its smart home chip As part of CES 2016
- 28.12.2018 Happy New Year! Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
- 28.12.2018 Lightmer from ebilding The solution to the problem of unplugged light
- 24.07.2018 New control system for the z-wave protocol News from Ebilding
- 22.04.2018 Devices for electrical energy saving Weekly review of interesting devices/ways to save electricity
- 20.12.2017 To the world of innovative energy saving solutions together with ebuilding
- 18.11.2017 Modern methods of smart home management
- 11.05.2017 Ways to save on production Saving electrical energy is an important aspect in the conduct of production activities
- 11.11.2016 Overview of the Vera controller line Ready-made kits for automation of apartments and private houses are becoming more and more popular
- 21.10.2016 From a smart home to the Internet of Things
- 16.05.2016 Transportation of coolant media The problem of transportation of working and technological media of heat carriers
- 24.03.2016 Opening a website Our website starts working after the update
- 24.08.2015 Buy An Ebuilding System Ebuilding is your key to success
- 17.04.2015 Reconstruction of the Hotel building Reconstruction of the building for the construction of a \"3-star class hotel\"